
Reading nanda’s email yesterday was very touched. She showed us how precious simply for her and for each of us. I may not squeeze my eyes, i may not let my tears drop after I read it, but one for sure I have let my Simply leaved their footprints in my heart.
I realize that everything has changed. We dont have much time together just like the old time.
You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
Being so it called stubborn-yet-so-sensitive and hothead friend, make me a seamy woman. But...because of them...I can control my self (sometimes). They dont expect me to be perfect, but they expect me to be a good person. They always lend a hand in times of help and lending a shoulder for me to cry on. They will not conceal if they think I'm wrong, in fact they will show me or maybe slap me so that I can wake up from so-it-called my drama queen situation yet not that hard to be accepted condition.
I can fight over the most stupid things and be go back to normal after 5 mins with them. They can make me smile without trying. When I have “in” jokes that no one else can get, only them can find it as funny as ever.
Wherever and whatever condition will I get in, I do believe...I will always have my simply around me.
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
Thanks simply for being my best friends….
Friendship – Fraternity – Fellowship...may always be with us
Dozen of kisses for my SC
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar